Monday, October 17, 2011

The Quickie Challenge (#2)

The following story was submitted by LadyxB 
We know you will enjoy this wonderful contribution and hope others will join in. 
Thanks for taking on the challenge!


The past couple of weeks had been hectic. Han and Leia would usually be able to spend the evenings together reacquainting, once their twins were asleep, but lately one or both of them had had to work late, and by the time they finally laid down in bed, all they could think of doing was sleeping.

Han had not seen his wife for more than a few hours at a time, without anyone else's presence, and he was feeling frustrated.

He was on his way home from work and was looking forward to relaxing. He walked inside the apartment and was pleasantly surprised to find Leia already there.

She greeted him at the door with a kiss, which he made last longer than she originally intended.

He looked around the apartment. "I don't hear any screams and chaos. Where are the kids?"

Leia laughed. "They're with Luke for the night."

Han raised his eyebrows before kissing her again. "Intriguing. Any good reason for their absence?"

"You don't remember?"

He eyed her suspiciously. "Remember what?"

"The diplomat's party I told you about? We have to go."

He groaned and stepped back from her. "I don't remember anything about this, and technically, you have to go. I can stay home."

"Yes, but you really shouldn't leave your wife alone. Plus," she pulled him towards her again, "if you come, our own private after-party will be worth your while."

Han paused as though weighing his options, before surrendering and going in for another kiss. "Fine, but I'm not wearing a suit."

______________________________________________________

"You look very handsome in a suit." She laughed.

Han grumbled, now standing at the door in the black suit Leia had bought for him for events like the one he was presently not looking forward to attending.

She kissed him and straightened out his tie. "It won't be that bad, I promise."

He frowned at her. "Easy for you to say, you're used to all this social crap."

"Really now, Han, stop being so grumpy."

"I wouldn't be so grumpy if I was getting some."

She swatted his shoulder. "Patience, my husband. Learn it."

"Then don't flaunt around in a dress like that. I don't appreciate teasing."

Leia laughed, twirling around in her shimmery red dress that cut off at her knees. "You usually don't mind teasing."

He took her hand and pulled her to him. "Not when I get something at the end, I don't. But lately-"

She cut him off with a kiss.

He pulled her completely against him and deepened the kiss. "Do you even miss me, sweetheart?"

He looked at her with such sad, puppy-dog eyes, Leia couldn't help but smile.

"Of course I do. I know these past few weeks have been crazy, but everything will return to normal soon."

She kissed him again and taking his hand, led them out the door and into the limo waiting for them.

Sitting in the limo, Han felt as though he was much too close to Leia without being able to touch her. He raised the divide between them and the driver, and leaned down to kiss Leia's neck.

She purred. "Han-"

He whispered in her ear seductively, "What?"

"You know what you're doing."

"Is it," he kissed her again, "exciting you?"

Her breathing became ragged as his kisses were getting lower and lower. He moved his hand to slide up her thigh, pushing it gently, just under her dress.

She grabbed his hand to stop him. "Not here."

"Why not?"

"Because the driver is right there!"

He pulled away from her and pouted. She watched him stare out the window. He heaved a long, exaggerated sigh.

Feeling guilty, she touched his face, and turned it towards her.

Taking his hand, she said, "I know you're upset. I really am sorry, Han. I need to be better at balancing everything. Especially us."

He looked at her and sighed again.

"It's not your fault. Things get in the way-"

"Yes, but there should always be time for us. No matter what's going on."

She kissed him and he smiled at her. "Sounds good to me."

"Am I forgiven then?"

"Hm, I don't know. Are you gonna let me take off that dress?"

She smiled. "You're just going to have to wait a little bit longer, Han, I-"

Her body tingled as he whispered to her, just below her ear. "How far away is this place anyways?"

"I-not long. But-"

"Do we have time?"

All Leia could do was moan and lean into his kiss.

He laughed before kissing her lips. It was slow and sweet. Han moved his hands to pull down the strap of her dress as she pulled off his suit jacket.

She pushed the jacket aside, before taking off his tie and untucking his shirt. She grazed her fingers up his chest, causing him to shiver. Grasping the curls at the bottom of his hair, she leaned further into him as he kissed her neck.

Pulling her into his lap, he pushed her dress down halfway, kissing every spot of her now bared flesh. She reached down to undo his belt and pants, and he lifted his hips to allow her to pull them down, shortly followed by his boxers.

Feeling his arousal against her thigh, Leia moaned. She reached up and captured his lips in another searing kiss.

When he entered her, they both nearly screamed in relief. She clutched his back and wrapped her legs around his waist, and Han wasn't sure how long he could last.

He laid his head in the space between her breasts and murmured, "Gods, I've missed you."

He grunted as he picked up his pace. She couldn't speak coherently above him, simply muttering his name as pleasure washed over her.

His thrusts were insistent now as both of them felt the first waves of ecstasy. She came first, writhing against him, her head tilted back as she gripped his shoulders. Their breathing was heavy, bodies slick with sweat, as Han kissed her once more before thrusting into her one last time.

She rested her forehead against his, relishing in the closeness. After a few moments, Leia spoke.

"Remind me to ignore you more often. That was incredible."

Han looked incredulous. "No, no, sweetheart, I've always been that good. You've just forgotten. It's been that long."

She laughed. "Well, I'm sure it won't be that long until the next time."

"I don't know, we might be coming up on that party-" His eyes widened when she reached her hand below his waist and grabbed him firmly.

She pulled him in for another kiss. "I think that if you can rally, we have time for round two."


Thanks again to LadyxB for the wonderful submission! 
Please keep in mind that we would love to hear from any of you, 
so don't hesitate to get in on the challenge!

13 comments:

  1. Another great quickie. I liked when he said he wasn't going to wear a suit, and it jumps to when he is, in fact, wearing a suit :) And I liked how she was resistant at first but once he starts making some moves, she doesn't even hesitate. And of course when she suggests another round at the end. I loved this line:
    "No, no, sweetheart, I've always been that good. You've just forgotten. It's been that long." Definitely very Han.

    Thanks for contributing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally identified with this one (not that I've done it in the back of a hover limo with Han Solo - just that time when the kids are young and your husband feels neglected). Anyway, I loved pouty Han staring out the window, I could just picture him right there and I can't blame Leia for not being able to ignore that.

    Like Zyra, I loved the part where he was refusing to wear a suit and then the direct cut to him in a suit. Very well done.

    Love Leia's line as she asked him if he can 'rally' for round two.

    Awesome read and thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was hot. I think I may need to take cold shower. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant. I never would have thought of them "doing it" in a limo! Nice work! :-)

    This "Quickie Challenge" was a great idea! I'm loving the submissions.

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was great. I think I might need a cold shower too.

    I love the line about "I've always been this good".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zyra, I sent my submission via PM on ff.n. My pen name over there is RatherKissAWookie. This is my first fanfic and my beta reader is a non-writer. So, please be gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I loved the suit thing. Anyway, I liked the fact that Han was feeling disconnected from her and what better way to fix that problem than in the back of a limo? ;) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was very funny! <3

    By the way, Leia comes first in every fanfic. Wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lily, you make a very valid point and to be honest, I thought about putting that in the universal Han and Leia fanfic truths post but decided to refrain from sexual specifics. She also quite often gets more than one. I suppose it is probably our assumption that Han totally knows what he's doing in that area and makes it a certainty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, not to get too, IDK, graphic? But the man's satisfication is usually the culmination of events so if he is any kind of gentleman he would ensure that his woman is satisfied before he, y'know. And we all know that when it comes to Leia, at least in that department, Han would be a very perfect gentleman. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, that too. I don't think the stories would be quite as enjoyable to read if Han is finished and rolls over to go to sleep and Leia is just like, well, what about me? Besides, Han probably treats that sort of thing like a sport. And he always wins... er, I guess makes her win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, lol! That's funny. Wouldn't it be too much like real life if Han just rolled over and went to sleep? =) perhaps this gives a girl a chance to dream...=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Story Lady!
    are you posting to FF?

    ReplyDelete