Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello, Day 3!

Hi,  I'll give a whirl at an introduction here. I was already born by the time ANH come out, although I was young. I did see all three OT movies in the theaters for their first releases. I have not been obsessed ever since, although my brother and I and some neighborhood kids would role play Star Wars and we had all the action figures and such, there was a lengthy period of my life where I didn't give Han and Leia a second thought.

In late December, 2009, through a renewed interest in SW thanks to my children, I discovered fanfic. I was publishing my first story in May, 2010 and met Zyra shortly thereafter.

I'm not kidding when I say that there isn't a single word that I write that isn't "beta'd" by Zyra, so I apologize for any errors in this post, I'm winging it here.

As Zyra said, we spend way too much time now "talking" to each other about Han and Leia, but as with any obsession, I guess - it just doesn't seem like it's too much to me.

And, well, I guess that's that. :-)

Oh, except, here is one of my favorite images:

1 comment:

  1. Saw them all in the theater huh? Your so old! lol! Love ya Push ;)

    ReplyDelete