Sunday, March 20, 2011

We're trying, I promise!

Well, for the three or four of you who are anxiously awaiting the next installment of my story, and the more than that waiting for the same from Push, ff.n has decided to not work as far as editing stories for at least the past 24 hours and we're kind of stuck. It is frustrating beyond belief, especially when I keep wavering back and forth on whether or not I like my chapter or not, so the best thing to do in that case is to pick a high moment and put it up so there is no going back. Giving me so much time to think is not a good idea in this case! I have no idea what the deal is, we just keep getting error messages. I've seen this happen before, but never for more than like ten minutes or so, so for it to have been happening for a day or so is unprecedented.

So, apologies for the waiting, it's not my fault! And please, feel free to chime in and comment. Any interaction always keeps people interested.

1 comment:

  1. Damn that website, it's always screwing up in one way or another. I was being all good and patient too. I guess I'll just have to be patient a little longer.

    ReplyDelete