Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another Question and Another Answer

Here we are with another installment of our "Ask Us Anything" series where Zyra solicited questions from our awesome readers and we continue to answer them.

Today, our first question is from Emma who asked... If you could meet Harrison Ford in person, what is the first thing you would say to him? Let's just say you only get two minutes with him. What questions would you ask? Ex. "What was it like to be Han Solo?" pretty basic question but you get the idea. :- )

And here are our answers:

We'll start with me (Push): If you could meet Harrison Ford in person, what is the first thing you would say to him? Let's just say you only get two minutes with him. What questions would you ask?  This is a really hard question for me.  I am not a big celebrity person.  If I could meet Han Solo I would have a million things to say to him, but Harrison Ford is not Han Solo, you know what I mean?  And I don't know what I would ask Harrison Ford, especially today's Harrison Ford who is so far removed from when he played Han that I doubt he remembers much about it.  And, I definitely don't bother celebrities when I see them (and I have seen a few). 

I think, honestly at this point in time, I'd rather meet Carrie Fisher in person rather than Harrison Ford.  She seems like somebody I could talk to and I'm afraid seeing Harrison up close would dispel the hotness that I still like to think that he has that he most probably does not anymore. 

BUT, if I were given two minutes and Harrison Ford was expecting me to talk to him, I guess....I still don't know what I'd say.  Maybe I'd offer to buy him a drink and talk about mundane things, like the weather or the Saints!  Or I'd ask him his zodiac sign.  I don't know.    

And now for Zyra: If you could meet Harrison Ford in person, what is the first thing you would say to him? Let's just say you only get two minutes with him. What questions would you ask? Hmmm... interesting question. In reality, it is unlikely that I'd be able to muster up the courage to say anything. I've run into a few celebrities and worked on set with some as a production assistant, and I always felt that it would be weird to bother them. Although I've had a few conversations with a few lesser-known celebrities usually about stuff totally unrelated to the movie business. A relative of mine actually saw him in a coffee shop once. I was of course insanely jealous but at the same time, kind of happy for her, because she is the kind of person who would appreciate running into him almost as much as me. But, she didn't say anything. Although I guess Harrison did smile at her daughter when her husband was near the counter with her.

Ok, so let's pretend for a minute I actually could muster up the courage to say something. First I'd probably just tell him that I have always loved his movies. Then I'd actually probably ask him questions about being a pilot because I feel like he'd actually be happy to talk about that rather than about being an actor since it seems that is not so exciting for him anymore. Oh, then I'd ask him if he'd like to work with me while I write him an Oscar-winning role in an Oscar-winning screenplay so he can finally earn people's respect again ;)

Alright, so there went another installment of our "Ask Us Anything" series. If you would like a question answered, please visit that post and Ask Us Anything. (We do reserve the right to not answer, if necessary! So, don't get crazy...)

Once again, don't worry if your question didn't get answered (yet), we will continue to post answers as long as you guys continue to ask questions.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that we have now answered all asked questions. So if you have something to ask, you might as well ask it or that will be the end of this!

    ReplyDelete