Was I wrong?
A little overzealous, perhaps. Okay, I'll admit that.
But really, folks? How many times in your life do you get a 'blank check' like this? We're putting you in the driver's seat. Put your thinking caps on and churn out those ideas. All those little stories, that you say, "Man, I wish someone would write a story about this..."
Let us know!
Throw it out there!
There are no limits, no rules, no restrictions!
Okay, well, maybe there's a few restrictions. Must be Han and Leia centric. Um, yeah, that's about it.
And just to refresh all of our memories. Here's what we have so far (and remember: You can submit more than one idea!) Did I say that already? Anyway...And the nominees are:
- Han, or even Leia, as an Imperial spy.
- Leia is the one that gets recognized by imperials or even just a civilian.
- A story that takes place post-ROTJ but pre marriage and babies. Early challenges in their relationship= awesome. (We probably need something a little more specific here to actually include this one in the poll.)
- The galaxy finding out about Luke/Leia/Vader?
- Something with Han being torn between his military responsibilities and wanting to stay with Leia? (maybe some more specifics here, as well)
- Some kind of AU about getting Han out of carbonite that takes a different tack than ROTJ? (How about what tack? You're in control! You can name the tack!)
- Swapping the character's identities around a bit - Han the prince, Leia the space pirate.
- The missing scene from Tatooine Ghost
- Han and Leia find out about the 'bad holodrama' that is COPL...and their reaction.
- Han and Leia have been secretly married since ANH.
Thank you. Thank you, very much.